Help using our website
Changing text size
To change the text and picture size of our website:
- Open the page using Google Chrome
- Click on the ‘Customise and control Google Chrome’ icon at the top right of the screen
- Zoom in by clicking on the + icon to make the text and pictures bigger
Navigation short cuts
On pages with lots of information you can use the following keys on your keyboard to aid navigation:
- ‘End’ to take you to the bottom
- ‘Home’ to take you to the top of the screen
- ‘Page Down’ to scroll the page down one screen
- ‘Page Up’ to scroll the page up one screen
If you’re not sure where to find information you can:
- Type a phrase or word into the search box, on the left hand side of the home page and hit the ‘Search’ button.
- Look at the ‘breadcrumb trail’ at the top of each page after the words ‘You are here’.
You can print our website pages using the ‘Printer Friendly’ button, in your website browser, which will remove the top bar and left hand navigation.
Our site contains links to other websites, other pages within the site and PDF documents. We use an appropriate description to highlight these links so a screen reader can be used to read out just links.
If your have a visual impairment please use your screenreader software to navigate our website.